Travertine Crack Repair, Polishing, and Sealing
Here's how we fill a crack in a floor with color matched epoxy:
- Grind the crack out using a Dremel tool.
- Clean the stone dust from the crack and surrounding tile.
- Use a transparent epoxy and color pigments to match the different colors in the travertine stone.
- Spread the mixed epoxy over the crack.
- Diamond hone and polishing using a series of progressively finer grit diamond pads.
- Seal and do a final buff.
Our Services Include:
- Diamond grinding
- Honing & polishing
- Color staining
- Tile replacement
Our Service Area
We service Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, Glendale, Surprise, Peoria, Anthem, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, Gold Canyon, Apache Junction, Payson, Prescott, Flagstaff, Tuscon, Tempe, Goodyear, Avondale, and surrounding areas.